Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
🇺🇸 USA Only
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Cloud Platform Engineer with hands-on experience on developing and deploying cloud infrastructure in AWS or similar technology. Responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with AWS and DevOps, we’d like to meet you.
- You design, build and maintain our core cloud infrastructure of complex and highly scalable systems in the cloud.
- You implement highly flexible and high quality cloud services for web applications and robotic systems utilizing AWS.
- You build a scalable, maintainable, and reliable cloud platform.
- You collaborate with project stakeholders across functional teams (as e.g. web developers or robotics engineers) to implement deployment strategies for existing and new features.
- You ensure high code quality and product reliability.
- You are a role model for your team by being the best practice resource within your area of expertise.
- You cultivate our CI/CD pipeline for easy deployment and reliable production tools.
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree with at least 5 years of professional cloud platform development experience.
- You have experience in leading teams.
- You have hands-on cloud platform management expertise with AWS, particularly in the following areas:
- AWS CDK
- Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience with DevOps, especially in
- rolling out staging environment to production
- rollback changes / recovery
- You have experience setting up, managing, and maintaining SQL and no-SQL DBMS, including Postgres.
- You have experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows.
- You understand how to implement secure authentication and how to maintain a secure system.
- You have experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Kibana, ElasticSearch, and/or Splunk.
- Ideally you also have experience in Python, JS/TS, GraphQL, and GIT.
- You have professional experience in working with web developers following an agile software development workflow.
- Competitive compensation package including an Employee Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Flat hierarchies and open feedback culture
- Steep career opportunities through continuous growth
- Flexible working hours and work from home support
- Work with highly talented engineers and experts in their fields
- You can shape the company culture as well as the business decisions with your know-how