🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our team to work on client projects across a variety of industry verticals.
Ness Digital Engineering provides strategic IT consulting to global enterprises. Our Experience Design and Engineering practices provide solutions, methodologies, and strategic guidance for digital transformation, containerization, and automation. Our Financial Services team offers strong domain expertise and technology acumen to deliver feature-focused solutions in Capital Markets.
We are problem-solvers, architects, strategists, implementors, and lifelong learners. We collaborate with each other and with our clients to help them meet their short- and long-term technology goals. Our culture is open, transparent, challenging, and fun.
We hire smart, self-starters who thrive in an open-ended environment to figure out what needs to be done and take ownership in delivering quality results.
As an Angular Developer, you will:
- Translate the high-fidelity work of designers and product owners into pixel perfect software implementation with exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Build responsive web applications for high-resolution desktops and data-dense applications.
- Apply functional and object oriented programming idioms to solve enterprise software development challenges.
- Work within a cross-functional team of other engineers, representing multiple disciplines, on complex projects
The strongest candidates will have as many of the following as possible:
- 3 years of enterprise experience with Angular building applications focused on highly domain-specific workflows and analytical use cases
- Experience building enterprise data-centric, API-based web applications that perform and scale well in modern browsers
- Significant enterprise experience with web application security issues including a deep knowledge of authentication and authorization patterns (OAuth 2.0, OKTA, LDAP, AD)
- Experience with agile methodologies and supporting toolsets such as Jira, Confluence, and git/github/bitbucket.
- Experience writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability
- Attention to quality and a constant focus on what it means to ship high-quality code
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with charting and visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience using enterprise data grids such as ag-grid or Infragistics React Data Grid
- Experience with real-time applications (web socket/socket.io) with large data sets
- Node scripting and API development experience with frameworks such as Express, Fastify, or nestJS
- Ability to compare different frameworks and tools and suggest the best option given the client requirements
- Experience with user-centric design systems and methodologies
- Financial industry or Fintech experience
- Experience developing for mobile platforms
- Experience building and deploying enterprise application with AWS (Certifications preferred)
- A flexible work environment with a globally distributed team open to remote working arrangements
- A successful and growing, international, multi-cultural team and company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications