RoleAll Other Remote
What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
We are looking for an HR professional who is passionated about creating the best employee experience, likes challenges and enjoys working in an international environment. You will be the go-to person for all related Talent Management matters.
Being our Barcelona and Vigo offices your main focus, you will be supporting global HR projects too.
If you're not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and you don't rest on your laurels, then you may find this challenging work environment the perfect spot for you.
The Talent Manager role in Netcentric is responsible for supporting our colleagues in their journey, through a diverse range of activities which ensure an overall great employee experience.
- Provide ongoing guidance to employees regarding policies and procedures being the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries
- Anticipate, identify and facilitate resolution of employee relations topic
- Act as a coach, providing appropriate support and feedback to leaders and employees within the organisation
- Act as internal advisor, identifying and partnering with others as appropriate
- Guide employees consistent with company policies/practices advocating both company and employee concerns.
- Ensure legal compliance from the HR perspective
- Defining and maintaining the compensation and benefits plans for the locations under scope
- Identify process improvements, develop and implement Talent Management initiatives across Netcentric
- You will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment and must be adaptable to change
- At least 4 years as an HR Manager with generalist profile or equivalent in Talent Management in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or related field.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment & within a distributed team
- Experience in fast paced IT companies
- You're innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Solid knowledge of Spanish labour law is a must
- Experience with other european countries labour law, would be nice to have
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be both self-driven and a team player with a positive attitude
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Yoga Classes
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization