B2B Inbound Marketing Manager
2 to 5 years
RoleSales and Marketing
Neurolabs is becoming the "go-to" Computer Vision vendor for the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) space, with access to a product catalogue of >100K CPG products.
In this process, we are building a new category: Synthetic Computer Vision. Think Computer Vision but at a massive scale and speed. We start in the CPG space where we help automate repetitive tasks, from in-store execution to inventory monitoring and the checkout process. We achieve this by replacing the need for real data with synthetically generated data in Virtual Reality. The result is highly accurate recognition, delivered faster, more cheaply and resilient to the rapid change one sees in the CPG space.
We are a young company, with innovation at our heart: combining gaming technologies with Artificial Intelligence to redefine the way traditional Computer Vision is done. The resulting technology is being bought and tested at some of the world’s largest companies (UiPath, Auchan, BAT).
We recently secured a $3.5M Seed with backing from LauncHub Ventures, Lunar Ventures, Techstart Ventures, 7pc Ventures, as well as ex-founders of Wayve (self-driving cars) and Magic Pony (company acquired by Twitter).
We are a team of young and passionate people headquartered in London, but we operate as a remote-first company, with additional offices in Edinburgh, UK and Cluj Napoca, Romania. We all meet twice a year for a week-long off-site, with the individual teams meeting in-between on a more regular basis in various locations in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a candidate to jump-start our Marketing and work closely with our Sales and Product teams in order to accelerate the acquisition of new clients.
As the sole Marketing person, we will rely on you for all marketing-related activities. This is a great opportunity for someone with an aspiring career in Marketing, with a unique chance to define and accelerate Neurolabs’ marketing foundation.
Your role as a Marketing Manager is to raise targeted awareness about our technology and our product, and nurture relations with end customers (CPG brands and Solution Providers operating on behalf of CPG brands), leading to sales of our product to them.
Our ideal candidate is confident orchestrating and managing our marketing activities, but is also passionate about content and AI technologies and is a great content creator.
You are a confident B2B demand generation specialist with track record of executing effective campaigns that engage and convert B2B audiences.
- Your core responsibility is to support the Sales team by producing content and increasing awareness, adoption, and engagement of our product among B2B audiences (CPG brands and Solution Providers operating on behalf of CPG brands) at scale. Additional responsibilities are:
- Brand building & demand generation - Maintain a clear marketing activity calendar and run compelling marketing campaigns that drive acquisition opportunities. Responsible for driving our organic traffic to higher and better qualified levels.
- Understand the product and the market - Define, manage, and evolve a content strategy that positions Neurolabs as an expert in the Synthetic Computer Vision space.
- Create targeted content that promotes the product to the market - Build content that supports sales, category creation and brand building, in order to drive inbound traffic. Responsible for generating content to build the value propositions of Neurolabs and our category (Synthetic Computer Vision).
- Work together with the SDRs to ensure targeted sales collateral material and assist them in qualifying prospect customers.
- Manage our website - Experiment with various demand nurturing strategies, from pillar pages to landing pages and chatbox, in order to increase our organic traffic. Drive continuous improvement of social and SEO/SEM - leveraging agencies where appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Previous work experience - Digital/Product marketing manager, 2-5 yrs experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Demand Generation Marketer - Everything you do is with the customer in mind. Experience creating and implementing lead nurture programs to drive awareness, educate and engage prospects.
- Content Writing - You will become an expert on how our product works and how our customers can get the most value from it. Your depth of knowledge of the product is reflected across our marketing channels and in our sales material.
- Content Curator - A proven wordsmith that excels at translating our value proposition across our blog, website, social media, video content, sales content and more so that it resonates with our ideal customer profile.
- Process-oriented - A methodical and disciplined approach to traditional marketing activities, using automation whenever possible. We would expect a clear cadence of marketing activities including amongst others short- and long-form blog posts, case studies and gated content.
- You're passionate about using and understanding the data behind why things happen, using this to shape your campaigns.
- Experience with traditional demand generation activities - webinars, newsletters, eBooks.
- Competitive startup salary, equity and rosy expectations ahead.
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote team, offices in London, Edinburgh and Cluj Napoca.
- You are entitled to 34 days paid holiday during each holiday year, which includes public holidays in your residence country.
- Monthly stipend for office space & private health insurance.
- Bi-annual company retreat and bi-annual team meetings (workations)