RoleFull Stack Programming
Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare ecosystem. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation. NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review ’as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that workssmart and growsfaster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients ’business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth. Who we need? We are looking for a seasoned Android Mobile App developer with solid development experience to work on a breakthrough project. Our team is located across the globe, and we need someone in the EST time zone, as we will need to ship equipment to test, modify the code and recommend changes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop, test, and lock down the code before the product is designed in full scale.
Who we need?
We are looking for a Java Architect responsible for designing, building and deploying leading-edge digital solutions that meet our client's data science and clinical on-cloud platform needs. Duties and responsibilities
• Design & Build cutting edge tech solutions using Java, Spring
• Work as part of the team to ensure deployment and integration tasks are completed successfully
• Assist client support personnel in the remediation of production issues
• Come up with initiatives to continuously improve platform performance and reliability
• Recommend changes in project design concepts to improve efficiency.
• Develop design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of the java system architecture.
• Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of Java programs.
• Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems.
• Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
• Provide implementation guidelines for system security to customers or installation teams.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
• Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
• Contribute to the Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
• Head system architecture, design, cross-business area projects, and development teams.
• Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain a series of programs, subsystems, revision and enhancement of the current system Preferred Skills
• 2-3 years of experience working as an Architect or Tech lead
• Experience on Python/Django
• Good communication skills
• Deep development experience coding in Java and Spring Framework
Good to have
• AWS experience (IaaS + PaaS)
• AWS experience, in particular good experience with S3, Kafka or Kinesis and Redshift
• AWS Lambda & Docker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.