We are looking for new talent to be part of a design team focused on creating quality experiences based on customer needs. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members to bring our solutions to the next level. Are you passionate about user experience, visual design, and design systems? Are you eager to learn and grow within a multidisciplinary department? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
- Bring an interest in Atomic Design and systemic creation of digital products governed by solid design principles.
- Be eager to implement Design Tokens and improve the conversation between design and development teams.
- Explore design concepts for digital products through sketches, user flows, wireframes, or high-fidelity designs.
- Create prototypes that tangibly demonstrate a proposed concept or solution.
- Engage stakeholders and members of your team to ensure your proposed design fits product goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs.
- Maintain and evolve our Design System through components, patterns, principles, and libraries while collaborating with other
- Participate in other tasks such as design research, user research, or validation testing.
- Paid internship: Your work will be rewarded and comes with the opportunity to convert into a permanent job.
- Mentoring Program: We will invest in you to gain knowledge and mentor you to develop a career path.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity in every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting, and entrepreneurship.
- The ability to work through University “Convenio” and ideally be able to work full-time once the internship finishes.
- Creativity, good visual design skills, attention to detail, and love for your craft.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (we work with Figma), Atomic Design, and Design Systems.
- Growth and self-improvement mindset.
- Good time management and personal organizational skills.
- Interest in animation, technology, or retail would be a plus.
- Fluent in English (other languages will be a plus).
- And of course, you are nice! We are team players and we like to
- help each other.
If you think you are a good fit and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved