Demand Generation Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join the NMI team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering qualified sales opportunities through integrated marketing programs. You will collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to manage and launch campaigns that drive new signed partners.
We enable our partners with choice, and challenge the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You’ve probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech start-ups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including email, search, social, and the web, that deliver against pipeline and revenue targets
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Demand Generation to establish paid media strategies to reach new audiences
- Help build and support our account-based-marketing (ABM) strategy and campaigns
- Work together with marketing operations to partner closely with the sales organization to ensure effective lead generation and conversion to opportunities
- Test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and marketing channels and analyze campaign KPIs, providing feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration
- Partner with event marketing manager to support virtual and on-site events
- Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
- Partner closely with the internal teams to develop and execute inbound lead follow up, nurture, and other tactics deployed
Who you are:
- 5-6 years experience in B2B demand generation/growth role
- Experience in Pardot/Salesforce (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize while wearing many hats
- Strong collaboration skills when working cross-functionally
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Have a growth mindset and can-do attitude, who seeks continuous improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes– all within a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with SaaS, software or the payments industry preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary and commission package
- 40 hours week with flexi-time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly colleague reward scheme
- Employee referral scheme with generous financial reward
- We offer paid Parental Leave
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then get in touch!
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. We will not be able to provide sponsorship. As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment and professional references to determine suitability. An offer will be subject to financial and criminal background checks.