Salesforce Consultant - Rootstock Accounting
RoleManagement and Finance
What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
- First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
- Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
- We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
- We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
- Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate $1,000 per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
- Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer $300 for social activities and we’ll make a $100 charitable contribution to your fundraising initiatives.
- Collaborate directly with decision-makers to understand their business objectives, their reality and their goals in order to create the best solutions
- Act as a trusted business advisor for the client, and align business processes with industry best practices
- Design and configure components of the solution following best practices
- Supervise and participate in every step of the implementation process
- Perform gap analyses and build Rootstock roadmaps to address potential gaps
- Work in collaboration with Project Managers, developers, administrators and Architects
- Assist customers during UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Deliver salesforce training to the end-user
- Develop your skills through online certification (Trailhead), shadowing, mentoring and daily interaction with your colleagues and clients
- 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
- Salesforce Certification (Rootstock) is an asset
- Experience with Manufacturing ERP or CRM an asset
- Experience with Accountingseed, Rootstock, Ascent solutions and FinancialForce a strong asset
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and operations
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Analytically minded with excellent communication skills
- Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English (mandatory), French is an asset