Salary: $2500 – $4000
Agreement: B2B Contract
Type of employment: Full-time
Location: 100% remote (Central/Eastern Europe or Latin America preferred)
Working hours: flexible (team in time zones from GMT+5 to GMT-6)
You have an opportunity to work at the Nursa.com team to change the future of healthcare. Our tech leadership team are skilled engineers and have a strong business & product development mindset. We are helping healthcare facilities fill their staffing needs through our innovative talent marketplace.
Right now, we’re seeking to hire a PRODUCT OWNER to join our team on an exciting marketplace app project that's experienced a spectacular 22x growth in the last 12 months!
What you'll get:
- Fully remote position in an international team spread across many countries;
- An exciting project that makes a real impact on the world and the healthcare industry;
- Work with experienced engineers and growth opportunities;
- Work with modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility no overtimes;
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Casual atmosphere and learning materials.
What you'll do:
- Working directly with the CTO, Design Team, Development Team, and Sales/Customer support teams participating in meetings to discuss, discover & identify business goals & requirements;
- Leading the road mapping, planning, refinement, and other agile ceremonies;
- Creating a better bridge between the business and the technology teams;
- Defining the scope of work, user stories, and acceptance criteria;
- Appropriate prioritization of objectives to maximize the product value;
- Introducing better visibility into the product development process for the entire team;
- Constantly seek opportunities for further improvement;
- Gather feedback from your stakeholders and adapt your product properly.
- Min 3 years of experience as a Product Owner of startup products, ideally in SaaS or marketplace;
- Several interesting projects behind your belt with both successes and failures;
- Strong skills in agile software development methodologies (SCRUM preferred);
- Focus on measurable results and an analytical mindset;
- 3 - 4 hours of overlap with Mountain Time and Central European Time (team in USA and Poland);
- Very good English communication skills, both written and spoken (B2/C1);
- A match to our culture - a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, providing structured thinking and alternative viewpoints to big problems, transforming them into actionable work for teams.
Bonus points for:
- Cloud Technology Certifications, e.g., Google Cloud Architect - Associate/ Professional
- Knowledge of agile tools (Jira, Kanban Boards, Whiteboarding, etc.)
We are looking for good candidates that are ticking the most points :)
If you have what it takes - just hit the apply button!