🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
💸 Salary: $6500 – $8000/mo USD (negotiable)
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📆 Type of employment: Full-time
📍 Location: 100% remote (Latin America time zones preferred, Europe also welcome)
🕣 Working hours: flexible (team in time zones from GMT-5 to GMT-3 in LATAM)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
👀 Vacancies: 10
🇬🇧 English: B2
You have an opportunity to work at the Nursa.com team to change the future of healthcare. Our tech leaders are skilled engineers (read about CI/CD in Flutter and see Maks at IoniConf 2021 and Ionic Poland meetup, intro to BDD style e2e testing, flutter is a piece of cake) strong business & product development mindset.
We've been profitable since Dec 2020, and we're constantly developing new markets. We can proudly admit that we're a young and working hard company where you will experience many exciting challenges creating a mature tech organisation!
The “chosen one” has to be eager to learn and explore new technologies/services/challenges, love to jump into the unknown, be highly self-motivated, and ready for a dynamic startup environment 💪
- being hands-on with code (~60 % of the time);
- performing code reviews;
- introducing best practices and standards;
- sharing knowledge and coaching your team members;
- participating in making Nursa a cutting edge technology company;
- taking on R&D efforts as well as strategic refactoring and managing the technical debt;
- delegating development tasks and supporting the team to achieve the best velocity;
- collaboration on best QA practices.
- Fully remote position in an international team spread across many countries;
- An exciting project that makes a real impact on the world and the healthcare industry;
- Work with experienced engineers and growth opportunities;
- Work with modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility – no working overtime;
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Casual atmosphere and learning materials.
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience;
- If you're back-end focused:
- Proficient with NodeJS & Express;
- Ability to write SQL queries;
- If you're front-end focused:
- Highly skilled with Angular
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD;
- A good approach to testing and QA assurance;
- You have a start-up mindset: a "can-do" attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2).
- Hybrid mobile development skills;
- Have you heard about any of Ionic, micro-frontends, nx, ngxs, NestJS, firebase, CI/CD?
- Working history with different technology stacks;
- Worked with Docker (and/or Kubernetes) for development and deployment;
- Cloud experience with AWS or GCP;
- Formal IT education.
We are looking for candidates that are ticking the most points :)
If you have what it takes - just hit the apply button!