Coordinator, Retail Sales
RoleSales and Marketing
OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. We are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
OLAPLEX has been able to achieve phenomenal growth and we continuously seek exceptionally talented individuals who can support our innovation and creativity. We currently operate in a fully remote environment; because of this, collaboration and flexibility are at the core of our commitment to each other and to the success of OLAPLEX.
OLAPLEX is seeking a Coordinator, Retail Sales to join our growing team! This is a newly created position due to growth andwill report to our Vice President of Global Retail Sales.
Core responsibilities – about the role
Collaborate with the Vice President of Global Retail Sales to support global retailers and be the direct brand contact for day-to-day business needs.
- Be a key support for the Retail Sales team assisting with all aspects of the business, including managing calendars, assisting with new product launch plans, forecast alignment, product training support, management of meeting minutes and follow-up.
- Manage and execute all Retail Sales & Education customer events.
- Assist with all departments to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Operations team to set up customer new item forms and contracts, as well as help manage customer orders, inventory and forecasts.
- Partner with the Education team both locally and globally to localize and deploy education assets.
- Be the internal expert and administrator on all retailer systems and portals.
- Coordinate new product launches with customers, including retail sample submissions, new vendor and item set up forms, sales sheets and pricing.
- Manage and organize retail account files, assortments, promotional calendars, sales reports.
- Track and communicate promotional activity, online and in-store, including competitive market intelligence.
Qualifications – about you
- 2+ years of experience. Global Retail Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- BA Degree OR relevant experience.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with a dedication to quality work.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal team members and senior management.
- Thrive in a dynamic atmosphere and tight timelines.
Our Total Rewards
- Work/Life Balance: Remote work environment, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance; dependent care flexible spending account company match.
- Financial Well-being: Roth and 401k plans; 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an “attitude of gratitude” and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our “secret sauce.”
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly ‘Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a ‘Bond Builder’ and/or ‘Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Fourteen (14) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At OLAPLEX, we support and stand up for our community with our talent, content, messages, and product offering. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a company, unifies our shared commitment to 'do well and do good'. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a stronger and more creative work environment.
OLAPLEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.