Key Account Manager, Retail Sales EMEA
RoleSales and Marketing
Key Account Manager, Retail Sales
OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. We are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
OLAPLEX has been able to achieve phenomenal growth and we continuously seek exceptionally talented individuals who can support our innovation and creativity. We currently operate in a fully remote environment; because of this, collaboration and flexibility are at the core of our commitment to each other and to the success of OLAPLEX.
OLAPLEX is seeking a Key Account Manager, Retail Sales to join our growing team! This is a newly created position due to growth and will report to our International Retail Sales Manager.
Core responsibilities – about the role
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and other KPIs for the market are met
- Deliver best-in-class service and relationship building
- Build credible and collaborative working relationships with internal cross-functional/cross-channel colleagues
- Develop, execute and track joint business plans for the mutual growth of customers and the company
- Communicate consistently with customers on all matters relating to the management of their account, including promotional briefs, new product launches, in-store merchandising, policy changes, terms and conditions, pricing, orders, credits & after sales support
- Partner with the Education team to localize and deploy education assets
- Conduct strategy meetings both virtually and in person
- Regularly report on overall market activities and conditions as well as sales data and activities of customers
- Proactively manage and ensure the accuracy of budgets and forecasts,
- identifying risks and opportunities and building contingency plans where necessary
Qualifications – about you
- 3+ years of experience. Global Retail Sales experience is preferred but not required
- BSc/BA Degree OR relevant experience
- Fluency in English and (preferably) at least one other language
- Proven to be effective and efficient in managing multiple stakeholders to deliver sales and growth
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented with a dedication to quality work
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal team members and senior management
- Thrive in a dynamic atmosphere and tight timelines
Our Total Rewards
- Remote work environment, paid time off, flexible work schedule
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an “attitude of gratitude” and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our “secret sauce.”
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly ‘Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a ‘Bond Builder’ and/or ‘Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Fourteen (14) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At OLAPLEX, we support and stand up for our community with our talent, content, messages, and product offering. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a company, unifies our shared commitment to 'do well and do good'. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a stronger and more creative work environment.
OLAPLEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.