🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential connecting healthcare. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
We’re looking for a talented Financial Analyst to help us drive sustainable enterprise growth within the Finance function that will act as a business partner. This role will support specific executives within G&A, focusing on monthly forecasting and reporting, annual budgeting, headcount and personnel maintenance, and building and maintaining financial models while ensuring data integrity and meeting deadlines. Must love partnering with business leaders and be adept at building relationships in a fully-remote work environment. Should be well-versed in drawing insights from data and able to regularly challenge business assumptions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of 4 G&A P&L’s, including forecasting of prepaids and CapEx as applicable, plus necessary headcount maintenance within the personnel model.
- Complete monthly forecast updates and prepare budget variance analyses including explanation by account.
- Work with business partners to stay current on strategy updates and business planning changes, providing ad-hoc analysis and recommendations as needed.
- Build financial models for forecasting and scenario planning, providing insights into key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators.
- Complete annual budget for assigned departments from start-to-finish.
- Be a supportive teammate, willingly collaborating on any analyses, reporting, projects or process-improvement initiatives within their respective areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager(s) on any ad-hoc analyses.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent professional experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Strong Excel experience
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within a fully remote environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Desire to work in a high-growth environment and comfortable adapting to change
- Workday Adaptive Planning + OfficeConnect experience preferred but not required
- NetSuite experience preferred but not required
- Experience with GAAP financial statements preferred
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options