🇺🇸 USA Only
3 to 5 years
What we are looking for –
Someone with an eye for design as well technically savvy. As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will need to have solid experience consulting with clients and delivering modern dashboards, reports, and analytics. This Business Intelligence Specialist is responsible for applying new technologies, so you must be intuitive and decisive, as well as having the ability to gather requirements from clients, and lead the design process. This is a brand-new position at a young startup, experiencing rapid growth and brings with it the opportunity to be part of shaping this role as well as creating a consulting firm that makes a difference for our clients.
What you will do –
You will be responsible for working with clients, in order to provide modern BI Solutions, and guiding them in their design process. In addressing complex client needs, you will be integrated into appropriately sized and skilled teams. This will give you the opportunity to analyze requirements, design data and analytical solutions, present future-state visions to clients and execute as part of the project team.
Your Duties and Responsibilities –
- Lead requirements gathering, design, and develop of business intelligence solutions, specifically within Power BI
- Help customers define their reporting and dashboarding strategies
- Mentor other Data & Analytics team members when it comes to working with visualization & reporting tools
- Form a trusted advisor relationship with the project and technology leaders both internally and externally
What you must have to be considered –
- 3-5+ years of experience building data models & visualizations, preferably within Power BI
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Advanced knowledge of the DAX Language
- Experience in requirement Analysis and Project Delivery methodologies
- Familiar with Dimensional Modeling Concepts
What would be nice for you to have –
- Background in consulting or a client-facing role
- Experience working with M (Power Query)
- Experience with Python
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure based data services, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, etc.
- Strong communication skills tying together technologies and architectures to business results. Passion for documentation & collaboration!
Benefits and Perks –
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Mentorship from highly regarded industry specialists
- Exposure to the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies
- High growth potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit
About OmniData –
OmniData is a Portland - based Data and Analytics focused consulting firm leveraging the Microsoft technology stack to help organizations build their Modern Data Estates, designed to serve their digital innovation needs for many years to come. To do this, we apply deep experience in Solution Architecture, Data, Analytics, and technology to simplify the complex.
OmniData is offering you the opportunity to work with the entire lifecycle of large Data Projects, focused on next generation data warehousing, with surface points to Analytics, Machine Learning and AI. We offer a collaborative work culture, that enables you to produce client results with a safety net from your team. You will get to work closely with very experienced consultants who will be able to provide mentorship and career guidance. At the same time, you will be rewarded for learning fast and executing within our teams to provide solutions for OmniData clients.
OmniData Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved