Sales Development Intern
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
At every company, there's someone whose most painful job is wrangling CSV files in Excel. OneSchema (oneschema.co) makes cleanup of messy CSVs 10x faster (demo). Our product is a smart spreadsheet that makes data cleansing as simple as a few clicks. Our vision is to automate the “long tail of ETL” processes that today are painstaking, manual, and repetitive. We get our customers out of spreadsheets and back to the meaningful, creative work they love.
We are backed by top investors including General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
As a rapidly growing seed-stage company, every team member has the chance to have a major impact on our business. If you thrive when given a great degree of ownership and enjoy a trusting, casual, growth-minded environment alongside highly driven teammates, this could be a perfect fit.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual early in their sales career who wants to rapidly learn the skills needed to grow into a seasoned sales professional. The position is remote, with the option to work in-person at our office in San Francisco if desired.
As our Sales Development Intern, you’ll work directly with the CEO on critical sales functions and have an extensive impact on our outreach strategy and sales pipeline. You’ll also have the opportunity to be mentored by our talented, accomplished sales advisors including the VP of Sales at Airtable, Head of SMB at Notion, and Director of Sales at Webflow.
The learning and growth opportunities in the role are immense. Given a mutual fit, this role could also turn into a full time position at OneSchema. If you’re energized by the chance to have ownership and influence over a new and growing sales function, then we would love to talk to you!
What you’ll do
- Prospect: Engage with companies who reach out to OneSchema with interest via our website, LinkedIn, email, etc. to identify those who could benefit from OneSchema’s product
- Outreach: Identify promising accounts and execute a thoughtful, "every lead matters" cold outreach campaign to companies via email
- Leverage prospecting tools and manual effort to research companies and identify key decision makers at potential new accounts
- Build target account lists and work with the CEO to craft successful outreach campaigns via digital channels
Who you are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willing and excited to implement feedback to gain and develop new skills; unafraid of asking questions, thinking critically, and offering new ideas in a supportive, no-ego environment
- Are highly organized and have excellent time management skills
- Motivated by opportunity to think creatively to formulate, test, and implement new outreach and sales initiatives
- Familiarity with SaaS/Software businesses
Even better if you:
- Have experience with sales cold outreach
- Have interfaced with clients, donors, customers, and/or prospects face-to-face or over the phone
- Have used any sales tools in the past e.g. Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly wellness budget
- Daily lunch / dinner in office
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Mentorship from marketing leaders
Job Type: Full-time, 3 month internship. Given a mutual fit, this role could also turn into a full time position at OneSchema.
Pay: $25.00 per hour ($4,000 / month)
Location: This position is remote, with the option to work in-person at our office in San Francisco if desired.
OneSchema is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.