Marketing Design Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is collaborative, creative, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a highly driven and resourceful Marketing Design Specialist to join the Marketing team to visual design assets that support a wide range of go-to-market programs. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with the Sr. Designer and the broader marketing team to create compelling and effective design assets that get attention and results across multiple channels including our blog, long-form content, landing pages, digital assets, and sales/partnership collateral. You will also assist in our other functional areas of marketing including creating emails, paid ads, and event presentations. This position requires creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to improve design and content.
As a digital-first company, we welcome US-remote candidates or someone who’d be based near one of our US hubs, including New York, California, North Carolina, and Texas.To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
What you’ll do:
- Craft creative and compelling visuals for a global audience using multiple channels including (but not limited to) social media, blog posts, banners, our website, emails, sales & customer success collateral/enablement, video, paid ads, posters, etc.
- Produce visual material, mostly in digital format, but some print as well.
- Create still and gif/video formats for content.
- Direct photo or video shoots with external agencies or freelancers.
- Thoroughly understand and clearly convey the established brand guide through all marketing materials, ensuring accurate interpretation of our style guide.
- Deliver creative that is on-brief, on-time, on-brand, and effectively communicates the messages as outlined by marketing, internal stakeholders, and business objectives.
- Propose new ideas and solutions to constantly raise the level of design quality by staying connected to what’s fresh in design Research industry trends to bring ideas that are relevant, innovative, and original for Onna.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
Who you are:
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience as a marketing designer, ideally in B2B Tech SaaS company
- Associates Degree or equivalent (degree in design or an online portfolio of B2B design work a plus)
- Proficiency of design tools, including but not limited to, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro (or Final Cut Pro X), Figma, Sketch, and Keynote and other design tools
- Experience with Slack preferred, along with Asana, Google Workplace Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, etc.) & Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Proven success working with tight deadlines and turnaround times
What you can do:
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well with a lot of autonomy and little direction, and you understand when and how to appropriately involve others and ask for help.
- You’re able to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a fast-paced atmosphere with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor.
- You are a quick learner with an intuitive mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and are able to stay a step ahead at all times.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re driven, you excel in a lean, results-driven, revenue-focused, metrics-based organization.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; the ability to explain and document conceptual concepts
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product & our funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana, and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.