RoleSales and Marketing
In just over 17 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfill their potential.
We’re a trading company, however, unlike many other trading companies we are continually innovating new products to support our business. This is a unique opportunity to join our Creative Team and work on challenging projects within a fast-paced environment.
Please also attach your portfolio in English.
The role: You’ll collaborate with other creatives to produce engaging, brilliant work for web, social, film, audio, print, and experiential. You will be part of a friendly, dynamic, and collaborative team, mentored and guided by experienced colleagues.
You will be:
- Supporting creative seniors and the wider team to fulfill briefs
- Proofreading and editing training and qualification course descriptors both on and offline
- Proofreading and editing company-wide internal communications
- Creating promotional copy for social posts, digital brochures, and email marketing campaigns
- Updating existing content on our web pages
You are a highly organised and proactive person, able to work against tight deadlines with outstanding prioritisation skills. The right candidate will be a problem solver with excellent attention to detail and commercial awareness. You have a passion for writing and have experience in a similar role.
- You have gathered your first professional copywriting experience
- You have the ability to write commercial copy that's grammatically sound while juggling multiple projects, ensuring each project is delivered to the deadline.
- Strong, organised personality with excellent attention to detail.
- You are committed to your craft and high-quality work.
- Basic knowledge of SEO practices to increase visibility
Job type: short term contract
We are offering:
- Entrepreneurial culture and a truly international environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
- Excellent learning opportunities
Take the opportunity – We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
Please attach your CV and Portfolio in English.
Terms and Conditions:
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.