Senior Android Developer
RoleAll Other Remote
We’re looking to hire a full-time, remote Senior Android Developer. For this role, your primary focus will be collaborating with a team of developers in creating and implementing software applications and components. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers, through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
We are in need of a full-time Senior Android Developer who has:
- Extensive experience in both Java and Kotlin
- SDK development experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
We offer flexible rates for the monthly salary!
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Why You Should Work with Us
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch! 🌍
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved