- iPaaS solution with a strong focus on eCommerce integrations to help businesses sell their products efficiently and scale faster online.
- The company has about 15 developers working on new and existing features. You will work directly in a team with 4 experienced developers.
Together We Will:
- Build and maintain state-of-the-art web-based JS applications on portal and premium service platforms;
- Contribute to increase existing data services API;
- Document the development process, architecture and standard components;
- Coordinate work on projects with co-developers;
- Collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team;
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
What We Will Need:
- Fluent English;
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- 1+ year of commercial experience with Vue.js
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS (ES6+)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Good understanding of source control tools such as GIT (GitLab);
- Experience with Linux.
Would Be a Plus:
- Experience with AngularJS or React;
- Vue-3, Vite, Tailwind, Pinia, Vue router.
- Lots of interesting work with the Integration Platform-as-a-Service;
- Compensation in USD;
- International team;
- EU based product company;
- Fully remote.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved