Data Operations Specialist
RoleAll Other Remote
Panalgo’ s mission is to improve healthcare and access to therapies through innovative analytics. Our team has built a next-generation analytics platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), to bring researchers together to generate insights into market access, improving population health, quality of care, and managing costs. You’ll work with an interdisciplinary staff from outcomes research, informatics, epidemiology, medicine, and software development backgrounds to further the company’s mission of improving healthcare through innovative data analytics.
Our Data Operations team is looking for talented Data Operations Specialist. In undertaking this challenge, you will use our proprietary software to profile, configure and load healthcare databases into our IHD platform. Our team works in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in healthcare and software, working with massive data sets and healthcare data analytics.
- Perform data quality assessment and measurement.
- Execute data pipeline to load data from source to production.
- Ensure data loads are delivered on time to our customers.
- Become proficient with a variety of large, complicated healthcare datasets.
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to data pipeline.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with healthcare data (e.g. medical coding terminologies ICD, NDC, HCPCS, etc.)
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Experience executing a data pipeline or working with data management software.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving and structured communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (e.g., economics, health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics)
- Familiarity with SQL, R, SAS, Python, Bash
- Familiarity with working with large healthcare datasets and scripting language
- Coursework in computer science
Why be a Part of Panalgo
- Leading healthcare data analytics/ big data company.
- Work on a team of talented engineers and analysts.
- Work to smooth patient access to critical therapies.
- Strong corporate culture.
- Great mentorship and professional growth opportunities.
- Remote / Hybrid work opportunities
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $50,000 to $65,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
What we offer you:
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
Panalgo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved