RoleSales and Marketing
We are a fast-growing data science and analytics company that helps organizations manage their security posture using automated metrics and reporting; protecting critical services and data we all rely on.
We’re at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry and have received multiple industry recognitions, having been included in two Gartner Hype Cycles for emerging technologies. In July 2020, Panaseer was featured as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) for Risk Management. In July 2021, we were included as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) for Network Security. Recently, Momentum Cyber included CCM in its Cybersecurity Almanac, as a next generation technology that will shape the future of cybersecurity, also including Panaseer as an inaugural vendor.
Panaseer developed the first Continuous Controls Monitoring platform that uses automated, data-driven security metrics to give enterprise security leaders greater visibility into their cybersecurity posture. This gives anyone – from executive to analyst – live, trusted insight into their security posture, enabling them to make the best decisions about risk, confidently report to key stakeholders, hold people accountable and prioritize remediation based on their business priorities.
We have raised over $43 million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of ‘Best Product in Continuous Controls Monitoring’ in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. Panaseer’s CCM platform was named as the ‘Best Regulatory Compliance Tool and Solution’ at the 2020 SC Awards Europe. We were also named the ‘Hottest CyberTech Startup’ at TechCrunch’s Europas’ Awards.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
Reporting directly to the Lead Sales Engineer of the Americas, the Sales Engineer will work closely with the sales and partner teams in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions for Panaseer's prospects and customers.
This person will work as an equal partner with our sales and partner teams in our go to market strategy, developing technical sales talent within the team, and positioning our product and services portfolio to meet growing customer needs.
The Sales Engineering function at Panaseer is the primary technical function within the Sales organization, providing pre-sales support to the Account
Executives and directly contributing to Panaseer's revenue objectives. As the "trusted advisors" in the sales process, the Sales Engineers help to build interest in Panaseer and then lead any technical activities (demo's, POC's, workshops, webinars etc.) that help provide the prospect with the proof that they need to make their purchasing decision. They will ensure our sales engineering team is executing technical wins; identifying and mitigating technical risk; driving pipeline; and advancing and evangelizing the strategic direction of Panaseer's CCM Platform. The Sales Engineer will own objectives related to our ability to deliver compelling, highly technical customer engagements in the field. S/he thrives in a culture of accountability with a focus on results, including integration with other functions and ensuring other functions are aligned, in order to turn Sales promises into successful customer outcomes.
Who you are:
- You have 0-3 years Sales Engineering or related field experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have excellent presentation and listening skills, and the ability to learn and improve these on feedback from management and peers.
- You have experience customizing demonstrations where needed, using out of the box thinking and creativity.
- You have strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- You have a good understanding of solution sales methodologies; Sandler, MEDIC, etc.
- You have the ability to create and deliver training content for the Sales Engineering organization.
- You have a strong understanding of computer and network security.
You can demonstrate your abilities in:
- Your ability to prepare for and deliver customized use case driven demonstrations of Panaseer solutions
- Ensuring continued partner and client engagement during demonstrations and other technical sessions related to sales opportunities.
- Addressing technical blockers that are impeding the closing of opportunities
- Focusing on the largest and highest potential opportunities and understand how to work with sales/account executives to prioritize deals
- Supporting global and cross functional teams in a remote first environment
- Problem solving that gets to the root cause of issues, with the added ability of quickly diagnosing and developing practical and strategic solutions
- Working with customer success and technical teams to highlight technical blockers and ensure that these cases are addressed in a timely fashion based on the opportunity close date.
- Working with Product Management in relaying feature requests and suggestions based on market, customer, and prospect feedback
- Identifying and communicating upsell opportunities to Client Services.
- Managing technical proof-of-concepts (POCs).
- Leading technical on-boarding for Panaseer’s system integration Partners.
- Providing technical and high level best practices consultation services for current and prospective partners and clients.
- Leading RFP/RFI and RFQ responses (RFX), engaging other company resources to help as needed, and ensuring that the RFX is completed on time.
- Travel around 25% to internal meetings, clients, partners and events.
Within your first 3-6 months you’ll be:
- You will be able to demonstrate the Panaseer solution
- You will be leading your own Panaseer demonstrations; goal of 10 demos
- You will be confident in discussing Panaseer solutions with Partners and Prospects and help define Proof success criteria
- You will participate in a Panaseer evaluation
- You will be involved in Partner discussions and helping to build a Partner onboarding process
- You will look to assist in navigating the complex sales cycle supporting the account executive to a potential successful close
- You will learn the Panaseer solution and the different components that make the solution run
Don’t let the role description hold you back, if you find this role exciting and feel like you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
It has been found that sometimes people are less likely to apply for a role unless they tick all requirements but at Panaseer we want to hear about your experience and achievements if you think this is a role for you.
Our interview process typically looks like this:
While we’d love to meet you in person, all our interview stages are currently held remotely via Zoom.
- Quick phone screen to align on the components of the role and salary expectations, etc. 15mins - with Lead Americas Sales Engineer
- Initial interview (Value & Role compatibility, Skills assessment) 60mins - with the Lead Americas Sales Engineer. We will tell you more about the role, the team, and get to know you, your past experience and future goals.
- Second and Third interviews - (meet the Sales team) 60mins - You will have the opportunity to meet members of the team and get a chance to ask questions of us too, of course!
- Demo to a Panel (Skills assessment) 60mins – We’ll ask you to present and demonstrate a 30 minute or less technology of your choice to a panel of Stakeholders to assess presentation and technical aptitude skills.
If you have a medical condition or an individual need to adjust the process – please reach out! We want you to have the environment to do your best – please let us know how we can support you.
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- $650 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working ($100 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved