Sr. Data Modeler
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen and should be able to obtain clearance.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into conceptual and fully detailed logical data models.
- Create logical data models based on existing applications and databases.
- Review the existing data models and update as needed
- Implement and Maintain data dictionary, data model across multiple interdependent systems.
- Contribute to ongoing updates to data modeling standards and guidelines.
- Work with business architects, data architect, data stewards to capture business requirements in a Logical Data Model.
- Contribute to assessing the appropriate data platform(s) for solutioning efforts.
- Evaluate implemented application databases for variances from standards.
- Evaluate physical data models to ensure they align to the corresponding logical data models.
- Works closely with other architects, DBAs, development teams, security, and operations staff, etc.
- BS in information systems or computer science
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling with Oracle database
- Expert in data modeling experience (Conceptual, Logical, Physical/ERD) using proven techniques and modern tools
- 5+ years of experience writing Queries, acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources, and maintaining databases
- 5+ years of database development and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work closely across multiple teams and vendors to ensure successful releases and enterprise-scale data migration.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and managing enterprise-level databases using Oracle
- Experience implementing large-scale solutions that empower business data and enterprise data integration using Oracle.