Spain Partner Account Manager / Country Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
Who Are We?
- Pass the Keys is a venture-backed fast-growing short-let management company, initially founded in London in 2015 and now spread across 60 locations in the UK and counting.
- We manage more than a thousand properties on multiple platforms, including Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, and our recently launched Direct bookings site.
- We offer a fully managed service for our hosts and guests (including Listing & Revenue Management, 24/7 Guest Services and Cleaning & Maintenance services)
- Our vision is to become the largest short-let ecosystem globally by constantly improving experiences for our hosts, guests and franchisees.
- We are a team of 60+ members, mainly in the UK but also in Argentina, Netherlands, Bulgaria and the Philippines. We work remotely but meet in London regularly.
We are looking for an experienced, driven person to join our fast-growing team and help us expand and operate in Spain. We have built a strong brand in the UK for hosts, guests and partners (franchisees). We are now looking at expanding into Spain as our first international market through our franchise model, localising some aspects of the service.
The successful candidate will report directly to our COO and work closely with our Expansion Manager and other internal and external stakeholders. We require resources to support and nurture new territories to ensure operational excellence and commercial viability resulting in a scalable and profitable new market for Pass the Keys.
The role requires significant input into supporting the broader business in creating, translating & evolving other training pathways & tools to aid partner success through company Standard Operating Procedures in Spain.
- Help set up and recruit necessary local staff for the launch
- Manage the Spanish P&L, scale the time in line with growth, and work with the UK growth teams to meet growth targets.
- Support the Expansion Manager with external suppliers (e.g. lawyers, accountants) as necessary to build the infrastructure for the launch
- Manage designated territory and other active accounts to ensure maximum PTK yield in Franchise fees.
- Provide the first point of contact to critical persons to guide the company and industry best practices, and advise on commercial opportunities.
- Ensure territories are providing optimal service delivery to maximise local portfolio growth.
- Analyse and manage territory business performance through business set KPIs
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- To be located in Spain with the ability to travel to the UK monthly.
- This is a remote working role in Spain.
- Self-driven and action-oriented
- Good experience of working at Account Manager or Team Management level.
- Have the ability to affect and successfully implement change.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation, and flexibility.
- Experience in using Excel/Sheets to process and manage data will be beneficial.
- Evidence of a successful track record in relationship management and conflict resolution, ideally within the service industry.
- Comfortable operating in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace is critical.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Hospitality industry and Short Let Market in Spain is preferred.
- Fluently speak Spanish and English.
- Competitive salary.
- Work remotely.
- Fast-growing, mission-driven startup.
- Shareholder options.
- 30 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays).
- Birthday off.
- Flexible working policy.
- Enhanced maternity pay.