🇺🇸 USA Only
Sinch Email is seeking a Product Manager to help lead email our email verification business and professional services! As Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with the rest of the Product team as well as with Design, Engineering, Support, and Customer Success to translate product strategy and roadmap into product features. Communicating clear requirements and acceptance criteria, understanding dependencies and constraints, and communicating timelines to teammates and customers will be critical to successfully build solutions that address the email challenges faced by customers! What else does a Product Manager do?
- Measure success of product through ongoing analysis of usage, financial, market, and research data
- Communicate product plans while gaining alignment and support from across the organization
- Partner with marketing and sales on go-to-market efforts to develop launch plans, sales enablement collateral, and success metrics.
- Advocate for customers by interpreting market analysis, user research, and product feedback to understand both user and buyer needs
- Recommend when to build, buy, and partner by weighing trade-offs
- Define features by collaborating with designers and engineers
- Prioritize work based on business impact and feasibility for near-term development cycles as well as for future-looking roadmap planning
- Manage the engineering backlog from requirements definition through short- and long-term prioritization of initiatives, epics, user stories, and features, tracking each to successful release
- 3+ years of demonstrated product management success developing and managing email products
- Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, or related degree(s), and/or product management certification(s) preferred
- Able to understand the product, business, and competitive landscapes to inform product requirements, prioritized backlogs, and accurate roadmaps
- Working knowledge of the product development life cycle; experience in defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading teams
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality
- Foundational understanding of API-based freemium products
- Comfortable using data tools to make product decisions
- Familiar with user-centered design processes, from strategy, to concept, to final product
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $109,200 + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.