Senior Product Marketing Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
3 to 5 years
Help people better access and afford care.
Most care in the future will be cash purchased or financed versus insured. While this sounds massively disruptive it is not without precedent.
We believe this societal shift is actually a good thing and will rhyme with its historic analogue of how retirement savings shifted from being an employer-paid, defined benefit (pension) to an employee-oriented, defined contribution (401k) model. This societal shift liberated employers from expensive, unmanageable costs totally unrelated to their core business and catalyzed a Cambrian explosion of innovation relating to retirement and financial services.
We see the same shift slowly underway in healthcare, as evidenced by higher deductibles, and we are positioning Paytient to be the enabling financial platform upon which the effortless buying and selling of sub-catastrophic care will be built and transacted.
Offered by employers and insurers, Paytient is embedded or put alongside health plans to give 'paytients' the ability to pay for unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses over time - always without interest or fees. We are wedging into the world by putting Paytient into the purses and wallets of millions of people and helping better access and afford care.
With headquartered roots in Columbia, Missouri, we are a founder-led, privately held company funded by Inspired Capital, Box Group, Felicis Ventures, Lachy Groom, Lightbank, and Cultivation Capital.
We could talk all day about being "mission-driven", but we'll let some of our customers describe why the work we're doing is so impactful:
"This was a complete lifesaver for me and was provided when I needed it most. Super easy and great payment plan choices"
"I had some out of pocket expenses for a surgery I wasn’t expecting, and not sure how I was going to pay it upfront. But the app was simple and the digital card was immediately available for use. Saved me in so many ways!"
"In an economic time when medical bills can be an added burden to an already stretched budget, Paytient has made things so much easier on our family."
About this role
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to engage new and existing cardholders. This person will be an important addition to our growing marketing team, bringing best-in-class lifecycle marketing expertise and best practices to the team. You’ll deliver a delightful multi-channel member experience from onboarding to ongoing engagement, driving product utilization and a better understanding of member personas along the way. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with marketing, account management, and product teammates to execute high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Drive cardholder activation, card utilization, and member engagement via multi-channel campaigns in collaboration with our client partners.
- Re-engage underperforming accounts with bespoke activations that meet prospective cardholders with the right messages in the right channels.
- Lead member engagement campaigns from strategy through the production of collateral in partnership with design and copy experts on our marketing team.
- Build on our learnings with qualitative and quantitative research, testing, and experimentation.
- Build reporting for internal and external audiences to report on progress.
- Manage compliance and security requirements.
- Advocate for the member cross-functionally to inform product development and overall member experience.
- 3-5 years experience in B2C product marketing, ideally in a startup environment.
- Experience building lifecycle marketing campaigns from strategy through execution and reporting.
- Previous experience with healthcare and benefits is a huge plus, particularly launching products via employer groups.
- Strong copywriting skills with experience writing for email, SMS, and product flows.
- Analytical, test and learn approach to campaign management.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar email platform, building complex drip campaigns and trigger logic.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally
- Experience building dashboards and reporting for product marketing—experience with Looker a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
Compensation and Benefits:
-Remote-with-Roots: With roots in Columbia, Missouri, we welcome new hires to visit us so they’ll come to know what we already know to be true – CoMo is an unexpectedly awesome place to live, work and play
-A monthly stipend for direct primary care membership
-Your choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance made better with a built-in ability to pay for up to $5,000 of care over time with Paytient*
-401(k) plan with a 100% matching contribution up to 4% of your salary*
-5 weeks of encouraged paid time off available on your first day (prorated) for your physical and mental health*
-A monthly phone stipend
-A monthly stipend for your choice of professional development
-16 weeks of paid parental leave*
-An awesome company retreat every year
*Denotes benefits available for full-time employees
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved