Product Owner - Finance
RoleManagement and Finance
At Paytrix, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Who we are
We are building the world's first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
We've just raised one of the largest pre-seed rounds in UK history from some of the world's leading FinTech focused Venture Capital firms and are supported by several well-known industry angel investors.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we'll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
Our goal is to make the complex - simple, messy - clean, and global scale accessible to every brand and platform. How we move money is changing at an unprecedented rate, and a digital revolution is happening now. Do you want to just watch it? Or are you going to seize on the opportunity to help drive it?
- Be the bridge between Finance and Tech on the ideation, prioritisation, development and delivery of accounting features in our platform.
- Actively contribute to the overall product strategy, representing the requirements of our Finance group
- Nurture and manage the product backlog in all areas related to revenue accounting, reconciliation, fees, charges and financial reporting.
- Drive the creation of high-level requirements, epics and user stories
- 2+ years in a Product Owner role with a sound understanding of the technical aspects of a FinTech product in the context of global payouts and alternative payment methods
- Demonstrable understanding of Finance operations, accounting concepts and experience in Finance business processes
- Demonstrable understanding of Financial reporting and financial data processing
- Have experience with integrations to mid-size financial packages like NetSuite, Intacct, etc.
- Have experience with integrations to cloud-based reconciliation systems like BlackLine, Duco, etc.
- Agile Methodology knowledge and best practices
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Lucidchart or similar diagramming / collaboration / prototyping tools
- You will be working with a highly experienced and driven team where, alongside your day-to-day activities, you will learn the ins and outs of creating and growing a technology company
- You will be working remotely part of each week, but get together IRL each week to work more effectively with the team and to establish personal and meaningful relationships with others in the company
- A base salary of between £60 - £75k depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company Options Scheme
- Pension Plan
- 1st week off! We recognise that starting a new job can be stressful. That's why we give all new employees an additional week's paid leave before they join - so that you can have some downtime, and take that holiday you've been putting off. Whatever you want to do with that time is up to you - but it's on us, and doesn't come out of your annual allowance.
Paytrix does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Paytrix will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to a specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Paytrix on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary