🇺🇸 USA Only
Are you looking to join a growing, successful SaaS startup? Do you get excited about delivering high-value, frequently-used features to users that rely on your products to execute their jobs every day? Are you looking to help a startup achieve its next level of growth? If yes, then keep reading!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective platform that helps drive staff performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change how performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To get there, we need to add to our fantastic team, and that’s where you come in!
As our UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for taking our roadmap and product requirements and turning them into clean and straightforward user experiences and designs that will drive end-user adoption, engagement, and satisfaction. A successful UX/UI Designer at PerformYard will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is creative, efficient, detail-oriented, and organized in their UX and UI product design approach. This position has excellent growth potential as our product team continues to grow.
Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://www.performyard.com/flexible-features
As a critical member of our product team, the UX/UI Designer will own and drive UX and UI design to help us deliver our vision of simple, scalable, and effective performance management software used daily by leading HR professionals. You’ll optimize the current user experience, and explore ways to enhance the customer journey and overall web experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Own, collaborate on, and drive the User Experience for our PerformYard employee performance SaaS product.
- Collaborate directly with product managers to translate our product roadmap and product requirements into simple and clean user experiences and designs.
- Develop our UX and UI Design processes and evangelize best UI practices across the company
- Collaborate with engineers as part of agile scrum teams to drive design concepts forward through implementation, including developing wireframes, UI Prototypes when necessary, and annotated design specs using Figma, including CSS specifications.
- Own the creation and maintenance of PerformYard UI design system
- Explore new opportunities to improve the user’s journey
- Use your keen eye for design to act as our expert in best practices, design trends, visual design, usability and prototyping
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5+ years of UI/ UX design experience (commercial SaaS product experience is a major plus)
- Portfolio of past product UX and UI design work that demonstrates breadth and depth in UI design
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and innovate at a variety of levels, from systems-level thinking down to technical specifications for your designs
- Hands-on experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience defining and maintaining a design system
Bonus Points for:
- BA or equivalent experience in graphic design, human factors, UI design
- Figma Design Experience (preferred)
- Experience designing for React-based web applications
- Design experience with HRIS or Employee Management applications
- Experience designing for Accessibility (WCAG)
In addition to your compensation plan we also have medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits w/ HSA plan, disability insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO, paid holidays, 100% remote flexibility and other benefits.