WHO WE ARE
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- Wild Apricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
WHO WE NEED
In this entry-level role, you will be responsible for supporting our customers for one of our products. You will be a key player in establishing and maintaining customer expectations, providing support via chat, email, and phone for our software, and providing feedback and input for product enhancements. Your role is vital to the success of our organization and our customers' success
WHO YOU ARE
A remarkable communicator – As the face of our company externally, and the voice of our customer internally, you will communicate technical details to a non-technical audience to ensure the success of our customers while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
Empathetic – By fully embracing our clients' issues and focusing on their experience, you will be able to provide them with the best possible service and solutions.
An extreme problem solver - You enjoy digging deep into a problem to find the solution. No matter the question, you will embrace it as a welcomed challenge and strive to find a resolution.
Flexible & adaptable - With a focus on providing the best possible solution for our customers, things are constantly evolving. You welcome change fully with a positive look toward the future.
Independent & Collaborative – You can be hyper-focused & task oriented, while still contributing to the overall development of the team and the customer experience.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Supporting our customers through multiple channels, including phone, chat and email using our customer service system (Zendesk).
- Troubleshooting technical issues and escalating to the right team when appropriate.
- Educating yourself and our customers on the best use of our product
- Contributing to documentation initiatives such as bug-reporting and knowledge-based articles to ensure up-to-date product information is available both internally and to customers.
- Communicating with empathy and clarity to our customers and to team members
- Achieving company standards for quality, customer satisfaction, and other key performance indicators.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Excellent English language written communication and comprehension skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to self-manage and coordinate multiple ongoing tasks while assisting members of your team.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and adhere to deadlines.
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote – and live – a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.