Sales Development Rep (Inside Sales)
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
WHO WE ARE
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- Wild Apricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
WHO WE NEED
The Sales Development Representative is a position within the sales organization responsible for outreach to association and nonprofit professionals to generate business opportunities. Your role is to understand prospect needs and determine whether and how Personify can address those needs. For those who are qualified prospects, the SDR's role is to persuade them to engage with Sales.
You will have an interdependent relationship with both the marketing and sales team-- you'll receive support from them to meet your goals, and you'll also be supporting their goals. It is important to have a value-added mindset-- how do I help the prospective client-- and be willing to continue to learn and be curious. By adding value to the prospect, you will create value for Personify.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to generate new qualified sales leads from those who are a great fit for our technology solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're a leader with a passion for obliterating monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- You're interested in making your mark and progress within the sales organization at Personify
- You want to work hard and play hard at one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta
- You have a high level of work ethic, accountability, and curiosity
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Identify and qualify decision makers amongst the targeted call campaigns.
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to prospects to research, communicate with, and qualify potential clients.
- Capture accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) by maintaining and expanding the database of prospects and tracking activity
- Attend sales group meetings
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Support sales process and sales lifecycle as needed.
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key executives and contacts at prospect companies by anticipating needs and understanding unique objectives.
- Regularly synthesize multiple sources of information while making recommendations.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Marketing and Sales process. Uses process management to aid in personal development, territory saturation, deal discussions, and monthly forecasts
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years Inside Sales or other relevant marketing experience preferred. Experience cold calling is a plus
- Professional phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Extreme work ethic
- High accountability
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to continually grow and improve
- Strong Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Preferred SalesForce CRM experience
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote – and live – a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved