Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers and developers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We’re looking for you — a dynamic, autonomous and experienced Designer. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Design is the core and foundation of everything we do at Pixelmatters. We're a design-driven company, always looking for ways to create the best possible experiences on the projects we work on. Now, we're looking to expand the Design team with experienced Designers. And here is where you come in...
Your role will focus on both UX and UI initiatives, creating and communicating exceptional experiences tailored for diverse businesses, helping to shape their future, as our own. You'll work on a variety of projects, from Web to Mobile Apps, to Marketing Websites and have a voice in defining each product’s path. You'll help shape our design culture, internally and externally. You'll have daily design reviews with Lead Designers, helping you grow on an ongoing basis. You'll be working closely with product managers, engineers and clients to make sure the vision is met.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include making flow maps, low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes, designing the most beautiful interfaces for Web and Mobile, collaborating on product and design strategy decisions, as well as communicating with clients and documenting designs for engineers, among others.
We're looking for experience and talent. You'll interact with several people within the company, so it's important to be a positive element on the constant improvement of our culture. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- At least 3 years of relevant design experience in a technology company
- Ability to drive forward both strategic and execution-oriented projects on multiple platforms, such as Mobile, Marketing Websites and WebApps
- Ability to understand feedback clearly, deconstruct requirements and translate them into simple and intuitive designs
- Healthy relationship with feedback, able to learn and grow from it
- Caring about doing things the right way, with attention to detail, as all pixels matter
- Ability to organise your own day and tasks, making sure nothing gets missed
- Have an healthy obsession with learning and be on top of everything about design trends, including good understanding of all industry-standard tools/software
- Know your way around the current design tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin)
- Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using Principle or similar tools
- Motion and video editing skills
- Illustration and Branding skills
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2022, we’ve planned opening a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from.