Graphic Communication Designer
As Pixieset's Graphic Communication Designer, you will work on a range of communication-led digital projects, ranging from social communication graphics to full cross-media campaigns. You will collaborate closely with the Design, Content Copywriting, and Marketing teams to help establish design direction, voice, and consistent visual communication across different brand channels.
- Research, ideate, and present visual communication campaigns
- Design, produce, and manage digital marketing assets
- Design social media, digital ads, email newsletters, and promotional assets
- Develop the visuals for campaigns, projects, promotional events, and website
- Collaborate with Content Marketers on captions and copy content
- Execute cross-channel designs and seasonal assets
- Collaborate with the Design and Marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with brand standards and meet the usability requirements
- Share ideas and work as part of a team to bring marketing ideas to fruition visually
- Previous experience as a Graphic Communication Designer
- Experience designing assets for long-term marketing campaigns and social media, and the ability to understand brand guidelines and adapt across multiple brands
- Passionate, self-motivated, seeks opportunities to learn and grow, positive, and open to continuous feedback
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, and basic understanding of data/metrics
- Experience with Figma, Canva, or Photoshop, email tools (Mailchimp or Drip), PDF tools, Google tools, Dropbox, Notion, and Jira
- Experience with Squarespace, Wordpress, and Webflow - asset
- Animation motion, copywriting, and illustration experience - asset
Perks & Benefits
- IT Park based payment scheme
- Motivating and competitive salary
- Friendly team environment
- Ability to work remotely
Our vision is to become the household name for photographers. We craft beautiful, simple, end-to-end software solutions that meet the needs of modern photographers.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work™ and recognized in the Growth 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, and Globe and Mail's Top Growth Companies in Canada. Pixieset is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with an office in Chișinău, Moldova.
At Pixieset, being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of our keys for success. We believe that talent is talent and that having many different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences makes for a stronger team.
For more information on Pixieset, please visit our careers page and follow us Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved