RoleAll Other Remote
As a Talent Sourcer at Pixieset, you will leverage your curiosity, creativity, research skills, and Boolean search expertise to build robust lists of high-quality technical talent that will increase our top-of-funnel candidate pools and boost our employer brand.
- Partner closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to learn the tech stack, define candidate personas, research target profiles and companies, and develop sourcing strategies that showcase the opportunity and company brand.
- Research, identify, and source high-quality candidates for technical roles (full stack, front-end, QA, tech leadership), proactively creating talent lists and pipelines for both current and future hires.
- Craft and send compelling email campaigns, maintaining strong sourcing and candidate data integrity in ATS and metrics sheets.
- Explore creative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels, as well as contribute to additional TA-related projects of interest.
- Technical recruiting experience with focus on passive candidate generation and engagement strategies.
- Strong technical sourcing skills and Boolean search expertise, including experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools.
- Track record of researching, identifying and filling pipelines with high-quality candidates.
- Experience supporting and driving sourcing deliverables for all stakeholders of hiring process.
- CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- An unparalleled eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences in knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexibility to work onsite or remotely
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 100% employer-paid premiums for health, dental and vision benefits
- Annual wellness allowance, education allowance, and charitable donation matching
- Macbook and home office setup support
- Fun team building activities, events, and beer hour Fridays
Our vision is to become the household name for photographers. We craft beautiful, simple, end-to-end software solutions that meet the needs of modern photographers.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work™ and recognized in the Growth 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, and Globe and Mail's Top Growth Companies in Canada. Pixieset is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with an office in Chișinău, Moldova.
At Pixieset, being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of our keys for success. We believe that talent is talent and that having many different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences makes for a stronger team.