Senior QE Automation
RoleFull Stack Programming
We are looking for awesome people to join Playvox!
Playvox General Info:
We're a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities, including Manizales, Orlando, Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
Seniority Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full - Time
Location: 100% Remote Work
- 4+ years proven work experience as Quality Assurance ( these four years can be reduced to 2 if you have 2 years of experience as a developer)
- Strong Business Analysis skills/experience
- Proven experience building and/or testing REST APIs
- Experience with behavior-driven development practices
- Extensive experience in web application testing
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies and practices
- Leadership skills
- Ability to train team members
Nice to have:
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab), Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, or other cloud platforms
- Experience with performance testing and profiling tools JMeter/K6/BlazeMeter/Taurus/etc
- Experience in mentoring and coaching
- Experience with code static analysis tool
- Intermediate level of English
This is what we expect from you:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to members of the QE team
- Lead and inspire others across the engineering group to improve their skills and help implement the strategy whilst working with the engineering leadership team to deliver a high-quality product and service to our customers
- Lead integration of testing platform into build pipelines
- Integrate build pipelines and testing platforms into front end tools
- Up to date knowledge of the latest tools for test automation
- Ability to design and build test infrastructure and write tests to use that infrastructure
- Exploratory Testing ( occasionally )
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.