Remote Customer Success Associate
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8)
PolicyFly empowers insurers to sell and manage specialty insurance in minutes instead of months. Every year, $200B of specialty insurance like Cyber, Flood, or Trucking is processed over email between agents and insurers. It's a slow, inefficient world where 55% of agents' time is spent on paperwork and it can take 30-90 days to get coverage.
Our mission is to create a modern exchange for hard-to-insure things - connecting all parties to automate workflows and consolidate data. We are modernizing specialty insurance with software.
We're looking for a passionate "people person" to join us as our Customer Success Associate to help deliver a best-in-class experience to our clients and their insurance agents as usage of our platform continues to grow.
This role is ideal for someone who is an exceptional communicator, who thrives on connecting with others and building relationships, and who loves the challenge of solving a problem and/or improving on a process for a client. You'll be asked to be proactive in your response to customer needs, organized in practicing existing and new customer success workflows, and unafraid to learn the PolicyFly platform and understand how it transacts business for various customers.
You'll have the opportunity to work directly underneath our Chief Customer Officer and participate in supporting our insurers and their agents to help drive success on PolicyFly and growth of our platform.
- Understanding how PolicyFly is configured for each customer and communicating with customers to help support their work
- Documenting user-experience and pricing test scenarios
- Exploring and activating new support workflows that improve the efficiency of our customers or increase the growth potential of their insurance programs
- Managing weekly, monthly, or quarterly regroup meetings with each customer
- Planning, managing, and testing customer requests for new features and/or bug reports
- Recording and tagging customer support feedback and interviews
- Managing analytics and reports that summarize key insights from customer support feedback and interviews
- 4-year college degree
- United States residence only
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the basics of Excel
- Some experience (i.e. internship or job) or demonstrated interest in insurance and/or financial services
- Some experience (i.e. internship or job) or demonstrated interest in enterprise software
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with 4% matching
- Remote-first company