Remote Development Lead
Anywhere in the World
RoleAll Other Remote
POPULUS is looking for a Development Lead who would be responsible for providing architectural solutions and design support across multiple technology platforms including Salesforce, providing consultation to support workplace strategies, and delivering measurable business outcomes. We are a small, nimble team, and this individual will have the opportunity to grow with and help shape the future of our business.
- This person must be a self-starter and comfortable in a forward-thinking, energetic environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- This person must also have a passion to solve unique world-changing technology problems
- Familiarity with SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO/IEC 27001, and other security/privacy frameworks
- This person will have a broad range of skills and experience ranging from data architecture to ETL, security, performance analysis, analytics, etc.
- Operational and technical experience with development tools including, but not limited to, Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, Vlocity and J2EE technologies; Web Services, REST API, SOSL and SOQL, Salesforce.com's Web Services and APIs, and the Salesforce Security model
- 5+ years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role
- Outstanding skills in presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop, HBase)
- Familiarity and experience with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g. Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau)
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools
- One of your primary focuses will be on working with varied teams including Information security, product owners, and fellow architects to ensure compliance and strategic alignment of any new products or technologies
- Serving as a leader of development team
- Identifies technical solutions and business process improvements in support of the business and IT strategic direction
- Provides architectural governance, reviewing projects to ensure alignment to architectural and technical strategy
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Finds opportunities to embrace innovative technologies, perform rapid proof of concept to experiment and build rails for the engineering/product teams
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring engineering resources on solution architecture, providing advice, mentorship and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required
- Developing a deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
Location: Remote. US Time Zones preferred. Some occasional travel required, 5-10%.
Salary range: Contract to hire. $60/hr contract, with planned conversion at 100k - 120k base + benefits + bonus.