RoleSales and Marketing
Portfolio BI(PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger of LUX FTS and NorthPoint, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our clients benefit from integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts.
We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Our vision is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
We are committed to developing our team as we grow by offering a variety of opportunities to increase knowledge, build skills, and take charge of your career.
To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media, and emails.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Contact prospects to qualify leads
- Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and/or sales presentations
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRMs
- Strong project and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is a plus
You would be part of an international team of people from all over the globe, working on the latest technology and at the forefront of automation and innovation. We offer:
- Flexible working
- Working remotely from home
- Competitive salary
- PTO and sick leave days
- Medical insurance and 401k packages
- PPO and EPO plans
- Professional development and training
- Discretionary performance bonus
- ...and the list goes on!