Remote Sales & Growth Lead (100% Remote)
RoleSales and Marketing
PR Volt is seeking a Growth and Sales Lead with a strong operating ability to drive key growth and sales initiatives. This Leader will be an early member of PR Volt's marketing leadership. Growth marketing contains 4 core functional areas that you will need to understand and champion to help us achieve aggressive revenue targets across our business: demand generation, lifecycle marketing, performance marketing, and inbound sales.
We're looking for a leader who is passionate about improving how brands achieve press coverage and enabling them to be successful at every stage of the customer journey. The ideal candidate understands the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive complex projects forward with cross-functional teams. You are highly organized with a bias for productivity, and highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data. If you are an experienced growth marketer who is solution-oriented, highly motivated, and a proactive self-starter, we'd love to talk to you.
What You'll Do in this Role:
- Formulate the company's user acquisition strategy, set and manage aggressive customer acquisition goals, and implement initiatives to hit those goals.
- Oversee sales strategy and execution including lead generation, outbound sales, and managing sales quotas.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Continually optimize sales and marketing processes, contribute to the development of the sales technology stack, and manage all aspects of revenue planning.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition and use analytics tools to better understand customers.
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization, develop and optimize landing page strategy, and manage agency partners across SEO, SEM, content, and ad creative.
- Maintain and improve sales materials and collateral, build and maintain a strong professional network, and manage Sales Team quotas and commission plan payments.
- 3-8 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing; startup experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up and managing both paid (FB/IG, Google, etc.) and organic (SEO, content) acquisition.
- Proven experience in a sales-focused role with direct outbound sales, lead generation, and sales quota management experience.
- Experience in a growth-focused role within the PR, marketing, digital media, SaaS, agency, or e-commerce industry, and experience working with or selling to consumer-focused SMBs / Mid-Market.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, and ability to tell stories using data.
- Proficiency in various marketing and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive), and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with an understanding of the OKR framework.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment, being scrappy, resourceful, persistent, and positive.
- Generate positive energy, with infectious enthusiasm, passion, and a drive for excellence.
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of PR. We want people to succeed at PR Volt, so we give our people plenty of time off to relax and recharge. The following are the primary benefits we offer:
- Health insurance tax-free reimbursement monthly stipend
- 15 days PTO + 6 paid US holidays, which do not count against PTO days
- Flexible work hours and location (we are a remote-first company and this is a remote role)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up
- Yearly $1,500 allowance for technical equipment/work accessories
- Annual holiday party and company retreat