Customer Success Manager
- Pragma is supporting healthy and vibrant online communities by creating a backend game engine— a platform of services and tools that enable game studios to launch live-service games.
- You'll be joining a passionate, remote-first team (PT time zone) that has scaled games such as League of Legends and Destiny 2 and many more games at Riot, Bungie, PopCap, and EA. We have also scaled platforms at traditional tech companies including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, & SendGrid. We are grateful to have partnered with top-tier investors including Greylock, Upfront Ventures, & Insight Partners.
About the Role
- We're looking for a Customer Success Manager whose main responsibility will be managing the relationship between Pragma and our customers. We want to provide our customers with an experience that makes them feel like we are part of their development team, not an external third party.
- Some of the things you will be doing regularly will be communicating with customers to discover their needs, onboarding customers onto our platform, answering any questions our customers may have about our products, and helping our customers prepare for any public milestones they have. To be successful in this role, you will have a deep customer focus, technical curiosity, and penchant for cross-functional collaboration.
- Learn how to use Pragma, which is technical in nature, and be able to effectively teach its features and benefits to customers
- Provide technical, frontline support to customers and troubleshoot any issues they may encounter
- Help customers think through and implement novel solutions if Pragma doesn’t quite fit their needs
- Coordinate and project manage launches (Alphas, Betas, GAs) as customers roll out their games to players
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure their long-term success with our product
- Demonstrate Pragma’s features off to prospective customers
- Be a resource to our Product teams by knowing how our customers use Pragma
- Communication skills to talk with game studios as if you were working on their team
- Ability to read and understand code
- Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- A remote-first work environment with semi-annual in-person meetups
- Work side-by-side with game studios, including participating in internal playtesting and helping launch games!
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision coverage for primary policyholders; 80% employer-paid coverage for eligible dependents.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Remote friendly perks such as snacks delivered monthly
- Paid parental and family care leaves
- Long term and short term disability