Customer Success Advocate
🇺🇸 USA Only
Customer Success Advocates at Prenda bring the Prenda Core Values to life by providing a connected, personalized, high quality experience as a customer’s primary point of contact during the first year post-application. The focus of this role is onboard, educate, support, retain, and grow Prenda customers (Guides).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage the lifecycle and health of assigned customers (roughly 100).
- Be your customers’ greatest advocate — Voice customer concerns and collect feedback for product (and process) improvements.
- Be a team player — Work cross-functionally with Prenda teams.
- Manage and monitor assigned customer accounts, acting as the customer's main point of contact
- Be an active contributor to overall customer retention goals
- Constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to innovate and improve the customer experience.
- Proactively work to identify at-risk customers and offer possible solutions
- Manage high amounts of data with thoroughness and accuracy to monitor large cohorts
- Utilize technology to reach high customer volumes.
- 2+ years experience in working with high volumes of customers in a success-focused, autonomous environment with high levels of responsibility and accountability
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to turn data into decisions
- Exceptional writing, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Able to approach difficult customer conversations with grace and professionalism
- Self-starter, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Knowledge of customer success strategies - retention and advocacy
- Availability during 9a-5pm. We can not accommodate hours outside normal business hours.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software + learning management systems and practices
Helpful to have
- Experience in public education- teaching or administration
- Experience creating and executing trainings and presentations
- Experience in addressing level-one technical support concerns
- Experience in sales
- $42,000/annual salary