Sales Operations (m/w/d)
RoleSales and Marketing
Become part of a young, dynamic team with many individual personalities 🚀
As a Sales Operations Manager at 6H Agency you will make an important contribution to our company's success. You will be mainly involved in managing our customers (on the German and US market). With us, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and develop yourself personally! You will work with experts in performance marketing, content creation, design and business management.
- Create and maintain customer contracts and manage the general data structure
- Set up new media traffic sources including privacy statements, NDAs, FDAs, etc.
- Respond to requests from our Performance Marketing Managers regarding legal matters, IT or workflows
- Create workflows, new structures and concepts to improve our processes
- Customer management (master data maintenance)
- Further exciting tasks in the area of Project Management
6H Agency is an international growth marketing agency that services global brands across the United States and Europe, with niche expertise in addressing DACH, British and American audiences at large. Through media-buying excellence and tailored, high-quality creatives and content, 6H has managed to build profitable user acquisition channels for large brands around the world. Our success has led us to become the go-to Performance Agency for Native Ads globally, partnering with Taboola, Outbrain, and Yahoo to onboard and scale key accounts at the international level 🚀
Whether you are working from a remote location or regularly visiting our Cologne Hub in Germany, we work asynchronously across multiple time zones and benefit from a truly diverse and international culture! 🌏
💰 Incentivized cash compensation and attractive employee referral bonuses
✈️ 28 days Paid Time Off per year
🏃🏽♀️ Health & Wellness support
📚 Learning & development support
🌎 A truly diverse team composed of digital nomads around the world
🪴 Untethered professional and personal growth
🚌 Mobility support for Germany based employees
💻 Equipment for your home office
⏲️ flexibility in terms of working time and work location
You can convince us about yourself if you feel that the following qualities describe you well:
You always give your best in everything you do
- You always approach your tasks carefully and have a good eye for detail
- You are a team player
- You want to deliver not only high quantity, but also quality
- You are attentive and willing to learn and improve constantly
- You are open to challenges
Job-specifically, you should ideally...
- already have some relevant experience (as sales assistant, marketing assistant or similar)
- know the basic legal principles needed to manage contracts, etc.
- be fluent in German and English (our corporate language is English)