Technical Product Owner
Job Type: Permanent /Contract -Outside IR35 Contract
Location : Anywhere in UK or Europe
- Prodapt is seeking a design-savvy Business Analyst experienced in the Telecom BSS/OSS domain, to play a key role within the Products team in shaping the development of productised Multi-Service E2E solutions.
- The productised solutions, built over the Salesforce CPQ or Vlocity platform and its suite of products, involve E2E Customer journeys for B2C/B2B Consumers and services such as Broadband Internet, Voice, Triple/Quad Play services, SIP, VPN etc.
- As part of this role, you will be responsible for developing detailed product requirements, business flows, design specifications and working closely with the Engineering & QE team in the development effort
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Engineering teams, Customer Delivery teams, Customers/Partners, and Industry experts to capture and understand the requirements for productization and elaborate them at a detailed level.
- Collaborate with UI/UX teams to design the productised solutions that deliver the functionality required.
- Use Vlocity’s platform or Salesforce CPQ and suite of products to build optimal solutions following Salesforce or Vlocity standards and best practices.
- Analyse the data requirements, structures, and integration points of the flows, and create mapping to in Salesforce or Vlocity or external REST end points.
- Consult TM Forum standards (e.g. eTOM, SID etc.) as applicable to ensure standards compliance of product.
- Maintain requirements in the form of User Stories/Acceptance criteria for each release of the Product, in support of the Product roadmap and Product releases.
- Document your work using artifacts such as Process Flow Charts, Data Flow diagrams, Data Model diagrams etc.
- Maintain ongoing collaboration with Engineering and QA teams to ensure correct interpretation and testability of the requirements.
- Work with Quality Assurance to develop the Test Strategies and validate the Test Plans.