RoleAll Other Remote
PRODLY | HR Generalist
Location | USA, Remote
Salary Range | USD $60,000-$70,000 (variable dependent on location and experience)
Prodly enables Salesforce teams to increase productivity 65-80% while reducing risk up to 30% by putting powerful solutions into the hands of admins and citizen developers. By reimagining the change management experience, Prodly’s AppOps suite delivers greater business agility and governance without straining IT. With solutions for release management automation, version control, environment management, data migration, and regression testing, Prodly AppOps sets the standard for low-code DevOps and can be implemented up to 20 times faster than traditional applications.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, resourceful, and well-organized HR Generalist to join our global employee success team to help us build and facilitate the greatest employee experience for our Prodigies. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment and have a passion for employee development. This individual will be responsible for assisting with recruitment, maintenance of the personnel files, be the go-to person for our new hire onboarding and orientation, staff retention efforts and
legal compliance and benefits.
- Keeps abreast of legislation affecting human resources; trains management and monitors company policies to ensure compliance.
- Keeps employee handbook updates and handles all employee grievances.
- Establishes policies that seek to increase employee retention rates and foster job satisfaction and high morale. This includes but is not limited to coordinating employee social and wellness programs.
- Sets policies related to HR functions
- Oversees and facilitates new employee orientation, training, and onboarding.
- Work with individual managers in the preparation of job descriptions. Recruit job applicants for positions and facilitate interviews and hiring. Seeks incentive programs that encourage excellent performance and increase retention rates.
- Oversees the maintenance of accurate and complete personnel records. Ensures that rules concerning confidentiality and retention are followed.
- Reviews benefits and tries to maximize job satisfaction while keeping the cost of the benefits package within industry standard.
- Works with top management to set long-term staffing goals and strategies.
- Ensure annual reviews are completed.
- Promotes and coordinates Continuing Professional Education for all employees.
- Oversees training and safety programs in context of compliance with government regulation.
- Advises Controller and COO on policy changes that need to be made. May be called upon to present to Senior Leadership Team regarding HR related issues and concerns.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a significant part of Prodly team. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- A team that is committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and each other’s success
- 3+ years experience as a HR Generalist or other related position
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proven experience in recruiting
- Strong study skills to keep learning
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Experience in benefits
- Remote position held previously
- Fully remote work within Prodly’s digital set up
- Flexible working schedule matching your work-life balance
- Necessary equipment provided
- Cozy Home office budget
- Equity Grants
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan: up to 6% Match
- Access to professional training
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision