Client Success Manager (B2B SaaS)
Client Success Manager (B2B SaaS):
Prompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. As the fastest growing company in the therapy EMR space and the new standard in healthcare technology, we're looking to bring on a Client Success Manager with personal ambitions to provide the optimal experience to our rehab therapy teams, ensuring their maximal success with Prompt.
This role is an unprecedented opportunity to have an immense impact on our industry-leading Customer Success Team which ranks 85 Net Promoter Score points higher than our competition (in other words, people love Prompt). We're looking for someone scrappy, willing to bring new ideas, take on big challenges, and is into doubling down on what works.
We're doing something special here and this role will be critical in taking Prompt to the next level.
Why work for Prompt?:
- Big Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank, we work long hours when it's needed, but at Prompt, you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital. We aren't enthralled with patting ourselves on the back every day, but it does feel good :)
Our expectation of this very robust CS role is that you contribute to our customer base through providing training, working with clients after Go Live to ensure they are using the product optimally and creating a relationship with clients so you are able to sell the value-add of features that would benefit their business, staff, and patients. You will also play a role in providing support to our customers through our support channel. The ideal candidate has a background as a rehab therapist, has expertise in administrative and clinical workflows, is an excellent communicator and is Highly passionate about software. More on that below!
- Build a strong relationship with your clients as a strategic and supportive partner
- Focus on building loyalty to ensure long-term client success by presenting product information, addressing customer issues and helping the teams implement Prompt Plus and other premium product offerings
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product offerings to effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries across our single-channel support system
- Gain a strong understanding of the ins and outs of a therapy business in order to provide expertise to our clients throughout their onboarding
- Lead question/answer webinars with clinical management and staff
- Work with the support team as tickets are escalated to you to provide specific workflows for clients, and work the support channel per team needs
- Lead clients through what to expect from their data transfer so they have clear expectations of the data transfer process
- Assist in the onboarding process of new clients
- Delegate questions to the Client Experience Team, Billing Success Team, and Customer Success Team as appropriate
- Collaborate with team members and management in recommending and implementing improvement opportunities
- Must have experience in outpatient physical therapy clinics
- Very strong technical skills in operating various software platforms
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Understanding and learning software must be a passion of yours
- Clinical background and/or licensed rehab therapist
- Experience with EMR Systems
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable working in a live setting with various software
- Highly motivated to work in an extremely fast-paced environment where you will need to work outside normal working hours at times
- Prepared to grow very quickly into your role and take on greater responsibilities as the team and customer base grow
Preferred (Nice-to-have) Qualifications:
- Medical billing experience or education
- Previous SaaS experience
Perks - What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Remote environment
- Potential equity compensation for outstanding performance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide sponsored lunches
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.