Remote Product Marketing Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Benefits and perks:
About the team and role:
At PropertyRadar, we are on a mission to empower small business growth with the untapped opportunity found in public records. Through our data-driven approach, we've been creating opportunities for real estate investors, Realtors, home service companies, and others since 2007.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to define and implement our product marketing vision and strategy to drive customer conversion, engagement, and retention. In this role, you will develop and execute marketing strategies designed to drive outcomes through customer-facing onboarding and marketing campaigns.
Things you'll do:
- Manage go-to-market launches, deliver high-quality messaging and screenshots that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Produce excellent content for customers - such as guides, live trainings, video scripts, concierge tools, and best practice articles.
- Generate and own growth tactics that improve customer onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewals.
- Assist with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our software.
- Support the ongoing growth of new products and services.
- Work proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product.
- Maintain a consistent pulse on the competitive landscape and how it impacts our potential, and our customers' potential, for success.
- You have experience in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, growth marketing, or in a related role.
- You have experience successfully defining and implementing marketing initiatives, campaigns, and strategies with an A/B testing structure and framework.
- You have superior storytelling and communication skills (verbal, written, visual), with an ability to distill complex concepts into simple language.
- You are a natural collaborator with exceptional communication and project management skills.
- You have a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive to continuously improve yourself and your team.
Benefits and perks:
- PropertyRadar is place-based but remote-friendly.
- Paid time off & holidays.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
- Fun, get-things-done work environment. A culture that values working hard so we can play hard.
- Outdoorsy and active team. We enjoy getting together for bike rides outside of work just as much as for a happy hour.