RoleAll Other Remote
- NetSuite Alliances Partner
- Remote or Office based or a bit of both – what do you prefer?
- Home office set up
- Online onboarding and Induction
- 32 days holidays including bank holidays
- Learning & Development
Exciting time to be part of our team, we have had a series of key business wins which has led to the growth of our headcount. We are continuing to grow and invest in our team and we want you to be part of our story and success.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Developer to join our growing development team. In this role you will enhance the product team by delivering the product roadmap.
What will you need!
- Strong knowledge of JQuery
- Strong knowledge of Angular or other web development framework
- Strong knowledge of Html & CSS
- Strong understanding of Git
- Unit Testing
- Experience in building and designing mobile applications using frameworks such as Ionic/React Native
- Azure DevOps
What will you do?
- Delivery of high-quality code following our internal development practices.
- Reviewing team members code for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Providing Estimates based on design plans
- Analysing code segments regularly.
- Help shape and size the product roadmap
- Working with team to ensure we are using development industry best practices
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
What is Proscope?
Proscope is a native application that unlocks the power of Netsuite cloud ERP for businesses tackling complex project management challenges. For every stage of the project lifecycle, ProScope offers unique functionality. It is designed to offer greater control and greater information – from the strategic portfolio level to the in-depth detail of every activity.
Who are we, and what do we do?
Proscope was developed by us, Cooper Software, we are a leading Alliance NetSuite partner with a 15-year track record of supporting clients in the ERP space. ProScope is the culmination of that experience: an industry cloud solution that meets the needs and standards of a range of project-driven sectors, offering truly breakthrough performance.
We are a leading mid-market technology consultancy delivering successful business change programmes to our clients. Since being founded in 2005, we have grown to become Europe’s largest independent provider of products, consulting services and support for ERP and Business Discovery solutions.
We believe in developing an open, transparent, and friendly relationship with our clients and co-workers. As individuals, we are approachable and trustworthy. As a company, we are extremely committed to our clients and employees. We are reliable and strive to ensure that our work is always of the highest quality. We are proud of the work we do and confident in our ability and expertise
Remote / WFH or Onsite
UK Remote - Although role is remote there will be some ad hoc travel to our office, this will be easier, more accessible for those who are already UK based or those happy to relocate to UK.
Competitive Salary dependent on skills and experience
Equality & Diversity
Cooper Software values the diverse skills and experience of its employees and is committed to achieving equality of treatment for all. Its objective is that all individuals shall have equal opportunities for employment and advancement on the basis of their skills, aptitudes and abilities. The Company is committed to the engagement and retention of the best possible talent and to creating an environment that encourages excellence through good equalities and diversity leadership and management.