Director of Solution Engineering
RoleManagement and Finance
Provar develops and markets software that automates the testing of Salesforce.com. We help companies to reduce the time it takes to deliver high quality, reliable, and error-free deployments and make changes to Salesforce.com. Our innovative suite of products set Provar apart as the leading testing solution for Salesforce.com, and provides our global customers with the unbreakable, polymorphic, intuitive and E2E test automation results they need to execute and scale their Salesforce portfolio.
We focus on delivering test automation products that are easily adopted for use by non-technical users, whilst also delivering high value and code flexibility for our developer community.
Our revenue is up 48% in a year, and following on from a recent investment from Kennet Partners, we're making further investments to accelerate our growth. This is an exciting time to join us and be part of the team.
As an organisation, we take pride in building an inclusive work culture. We embrace remote working, actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and have teams distributed globally. We currently have offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (USA).
You can learn more about us by visiting provartesting.com.
The Director of Solution Engineering is team player, responsible for the management, training, recruitment and development of the Solution Engineering (SE) Team, leading from the front. The SE team provides Pre Sales support and business value consulting services to prospects alongside the Provar direct Sales team.
The Director of Solution Engineering will utilise their experience managing sales engineering teams and expertise in sales engineering processes, designing tailored product demos, designing scalable programs for proof-of-value to develop and grow the team and also the business. You will also work cross-functionally with subject matter experts, external partners, customer success, marketing, engineering and product teams.
- Providing presales support for all sales activities including discovery, product demos, POVs, trials and RFPs.
- Participating in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- Fostering a positive team atmosphere through cultivation of relationships, keeping the Solution Engineering team motivated to perform and meet its goals
- Working with sales and customer success leadership to achieve company goals for new business and upsell/expansion
- Recruiting, hiring, ramping, and managing employee development and performance
- 3+ years managing a distributed high performing Solution Engineering team, including both transactional sales and strategic selling
- At least 5 years as a Solution Engineer with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in‐depth knowledge and use of Provar, Salesforce and DevOps + CI/CD applications, prior experience of Test Automation is a must
- Able to convey complex information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner
- Able to quickly build rapport with people from diverse backgrounds, at all levels of the organization
- Self-organized, autonomous, and motivated to succeed
- A genuine believer in diversity and fairness
It may be advantageous to also have these skills:
- QA experience
- Salesforce administration or developer experience
You'll benefit from:
- A competitive salary of up to £130K per annum + benefits
- Remote + flexible working ⏰
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays ⛱
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme ⭐
- Support with professional subscriptions
- A vibrant and fun work culture, with regular social activities
- Friendly work colleagues who genuinely care about others
- A truly diverse working environment ❤
- The chance to work with international work colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
Provar is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills, and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Please ensure you are eligible to work in the UK for this position.
If you are interested and feel you have the skills required to excel in this role, don't delay apply now!