UI/UX Web Designer
🇺🇸 USA Only
3 to 4 years
Do you thrive on building your own products? Do you like to find simple solutions for complex problems?
We are looking for a professional, dedicated, Mid-Level UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Experts in human behavior, a UX designer is responsible for designing digital products that meet the user’s needs and motivations, while also supporting our clients’ business goals. This position requires an experienced professional that excels in all facets of the design process. You will be involved in the ideation for the initial concepts all the way through to a finished product. We believe in a data-driven design philosophy that starts with qualitative and quantitative research. Upon implementation, you will collaborate with our analysts to inspect, measure and analyze your work in an effort to continuously improve our products.
We provide an excellent place for you to work and grow among a talented team that shares your passion for doing work that creates a positive impact. We engage in creative problem solving on a daily basis that reflects our talent and ability to address highly complex issues with solutions that we can explain to our clients in simple terms and that readily engage their customers, resulting in the outcomes our clients need for their businesses to succeed.
If you apply with us, you should thrive on being challenged by your work. You must be willing to think outside of traditional solutions and be ahead of the pack in learning newer technologies. Passion for your work should be your first priority. If this sounds appealing, we want to talk to you!
- Designing concepts for online user experiences
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Wireframing those experiences and iterating them with qualitative and quantitative research
- Developing wireframes into finished Sketch mocks
- Collaborating with developers to take mocks from Sketch to HTML
- Verifying that the finished experience matches the initial concept and mock
- Collaborate with analytics team to interpret data and scorecards
About Provision IAM
Provision IAM is a custom digital solutions agency, with specialized experience and knowledge in the financial and regulatory industry. For over 25 years, Provision IAM has helped businesses to manage digital operations and optimizations. Most recently, Provision IAM's FinTech team developed an innovative and affordable Identity and Access Management solution for financial institutions.
Our team’s capabilities range from the highly creative to the extremely technical. While we each have varying backgrounds, we all share one common characteristic — passion for work which integrates seamlessly.
Provision IAM is a great place to work! We offer competitive salaries, an individualized networking and education budget, company-paid insurance benefits, IRA plan with company match, and more.
Headquartered in Cumberland, MD, we have an extended network of experts on our team who work in a half dozen states. We recognize the critical impact each employee creates in helping us, and our clients, achieve success.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in web design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Creative and sophisticated design skills
- Analytical approach to design
- Experience taking client feedback and translating it to a recommendation
- Must be capable of working with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable mastery of Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3
- Working knowledge of the various web standards, and how to address browser inconsistencies
- Experience designing for mobile
- Must be methodical and organized
- Aptitude for working on highly detail-oriented tasks
- Your portfolio will speak for itself
- Aptitude to be methodical, organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively and confidently speak with clients and third parties on a daily basis and/or in large meetings
- Desire to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Self-directed: Must be able to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Great attitude: Desire to solve problems effectively with an optimistic and helpful disposition
- Goal-Oriented: Ability to follow departmental and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Salary $60,000 to $75,000 will be commensurate based on experience. At this time, we are looking for candidates interested in full employment.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.