Proximie is an award-winning, cloud-based, real-time communication platform that can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, regardless of location, to remotely assist, mentor, or train colleagues. Helping scale surgical expertise regardless of location, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones.
We are looking for an experienced product manager that will deliver a world-class digital platform that delights our customers and positively impacts the surgical landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide. Within the product organization, you’ll work across not only the entire company, but also across regions and surgical disciplines to ensure the product strategy delivers on what’s best for the surgeon, the patient, and our business partners.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap based on a clear understanding of the customer and business
- Understand, map, and convey the user journey
- Lead cross-functional product teams through collaboration and goal oriented, data driven decision making
- Involve and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Champion the needs of the users and the importance of regulatory, privacy, and compliance related requirements
- Be able to communicate with clinical, legal, technical, creative, and executive audiences.
- Be organised and thrive in uncertain and rapidly changing environments
- BA/BS in a technical field or relevant experience
- 3+ years of product management experience leading cross functional teams working on complex software products
- Experience working in a fast moving start-up environment
- Experience with agile
- Strong technical background
- Strong design thinking mindset
- Strong problem solving and analytical experience
- A passion for helping people and doing good
- Ability to lead and motivate a highly experienced, fully remote, and diverse team
- Preferably have experience in healthcare technology
- Based in or around the GMT timezone
- A flat organisational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia - with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Flexible, fully remote working environment