Product Marketing Manager
North America Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
ð About Pulley
Pulley's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We believe that more startups should be created and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley's cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity for the long term. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing equity shouldn't be.
We're a high-performing team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build equity management tools for founders. Pulley is growing quickly with over 1600 customers including unicorns like Clubhouse, Birdies, and Coda - all within our first year of product launch. Our trajectory is fueled by top investors like Stripe, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, and Elad Gil, among other great angels. All of our growth has been organic, and we're growing the team to meet the demand.
ð Who We're Looking For
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager whose responsibilities will cover a wide variety of our growing business areas -- from establishing our marketing strategy to scaling our sales, to growing this team as Pulley scales. One of the most exciting parts of this position is that you'll be on the front lines of the company's most critical projects and you'll have the opportunity to evolve your role and grow along with us.
- ELI5 - You have a knack for explaining complicated technical concepts in a way that everyday people can understand
- You can develop product positioning and message informed by user research
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to reach different user segments from founders to employees to lawyers and investors
- You can develop and execute a go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
ð Qualifications & Fit
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in B2B product marketing throughout a product's lifecycle
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience defining and tracking key metrics
- A strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Generous health insurance
- Unlimited vacations
â¨ Our Culture
TL&DR - Pulley is not a good fit for everyone, and that's OK. This is a bit about the culture of Pulley. We need people who aren't just interested in working at a startup; we need people who are excited about building a great company. In addition to function-specific skills, here are some traits that enable our team members to thrive:
- Ego-less Learner -- Every day at Pulley, we are trying things that we've never done before - sometimes they work; sometimes they don't. To be successful here, you need to embrace that feeling of 'being a beginner' and be willing to accept feedback in stride.
- Less Talk; More Action -- Everyone rolls up our sleeves at Pulley. If your strength is being the 'idea gal or guy' but you don't create your own slides or write your own code, then we are not a great fit.
- Prioritize ruthlessly - Our view is that being a 10x engineer is not about writing more code; it's about making the right decision on what to build. We're hiring for people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time
We're also inspired by the culture work done at other companies and plan to develop our own playbook here too. One of the concepts that resonate most with us is the importance of stunning colleagues.
If you like the sound of our environment and you're passionate about joining a team like the one we've described, we'd love to talk!