Customer Success Analyst
QikServe is the enterprise platform for guest self-service in hospitality. Our digital ordering and payments solutions are powering some of the biggest players in the hospitality industry. From one of the world’s largest coffee chains and travel concessions operators to household names in the world of fast casual, theme and amusement, we’re giving guests the convenience to order and pay for their food whenever and however they want. Learn more at www.qikserve.com
We believe in our company, our solution, our team and ourselves and we welcome talented individuals to come and be part of it. We have an opportunity for a positive, customer focused technical support person to support our growing customer base. Our Customer Success team provides excellent service to all our customers, across 27 different countries worldwide and growing. This is a great opportunity for a technical minded individual, with an eye for detail and a desire to learn. Working hours are Monday to Friday with rotational shifts for out of hours.
- Provide 1st level support to customers and partners
- Keeping customers and partners updated throughout the process
- Resolving, triaging or escalating support tickets that come to our Service Desk
- Investigating, reproducing and diagnosing issues
- Ensuring customer satisfaction (and SLAs) through end-to-end management of each support request
- Identifying trends for potential problems and/or service improvements and communicating them via the appropriate channels.
Required Skills & Experience
- You will have experience of providing technical support or have a technical background either through education, work experience or a strong personal interest
- You will have excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn and develop your knowledge
- You are curious and have the ability to work across internal teams as well as with our customers to analyse issues
- You’ll have experience in using common support desk software tools (ideally Jira Service Desk)
- A proven track record in delivering high quality customer service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to simplify complexity
- Strong team player who cares about providing outstanding service
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges
Nice to have
- Hospitality Point-of-Sale or Payment systems
- Experience in the Hospitality sector
- Additional language skills
Location: Remote working from anywhere in the UK. (Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
If you want to be part of a company on a path to being the global leader in self-service technology, you want to join us at QikServe.
We look forward to hearing from you.